Life is like piecing together a 7 billion-piece jigsaw (the human population of the world) without the benefit of the picture lid showing us what it should be like. Instead, we have to fathom out what the picture is, and how to all the pieces fit together . . . quickly before we lose too many pieces. Does this 41-minute video explain our picture? It could be a complete fabrication. If it is, it appears to tie everything together . . . suffering, life, meaning of life. It challenges our perception of how we (neurologically) function and how to heal ourselves.
Health Care Challenge
In the context of medical science, the video supports:
- the science of Epigenetics, i.e., “Our beliefs can change our biology. We have the power to heal ourselves”. Contrary to the doctrine portrayed by the pharmaceutical industry.
- mBIT and mBraining (applied neuroscience), the discovery we can make wiser decision making by communicating with different neurological (parts) of our body.
Is Artificial Intelligence Fundamentally Flawed?
In the arena of Artificial Intelligence (AI), i.e., computer science that seeks to create intelligent machines that work and react like humans, that are self-learning, where computers don’t need to be programmed by humans in order to learn. AI imitates how our actual brains are neurologically "thought to work". But what if how we function is really different? It means the AI we are creating to work and react like humans, is in fact not working and reacting like humans, there are fundamental differences. Therefore, should our current AI be making decisions for us? When we consider AI is being applied to:
- Stock market predictions – buying and selling
- Retail – purchaser predictions
- Health Care - Medical diagnosis of patients
- Insurance Claim Handling
- Police Investigations
- Military - combat
- Driverless vehicles
- Problem Solving . . . to list a few
Two Key Questions
- Is AI decision really making "like human decision making"? When was the last time you made an instinctive decision, then sort the logic to support the decision?
- Is this the real picture lid, for our 7 billion-piece jigsaw?
If correct, we are at the dawn of a significant realisation, comparable to when the ancient Greeks, circa 100BC worked out the earth was not flat.
Epigenetics - explanation
Digital Enterprise – Uses of AI in business and health care
mBraining (applied neuroscience) - explained
The Life-Changing Cosmology is a poetic and challenging journey through the Danish writer Martinus' world picture. For more information visit thelifechangingcosmology.info