I've lost count of the number of people I've shared Louise Hay's work with and how many people have resonated with the perceived causes of illnesses and ailments in her book “You Can Heal Your Life”.
As one lady said when I showed her the potential cause for her problem "Wow I did not know you knew my inner most thoughts". I did not; I’d just shared the book with her and Louise Hay's perceived cause, simply resonated with the lady, who is now a lot better.
Reviewing Louise Hay, Brandon Bays (The Journey), Dolores Cannon's Quantum Healing and mBraining, they all heal in the same way from my perspective. Healing only appears to occur when the person:
1) Recognises the root cause, the trigger for the dis- ease, as Louise describes it
2) Acknowledges the learning and reframes the trigger event looking at the positives with the benefit of hindsight and wisdom
3) Forgives and releases any and all negative emotion associated to the trigger event
4) Feels true heartfelt gratitude for the learning opportunity towards the person(s) or events that had triggered the dis-ease
Then, and only then, does the healing commence, as its only when the lesson has been learnt does the effect go away - cause (trigger) and effect (illness or dis-ease as Louise Hay phrases it).
- Louise Hay: You Can Heal Your Life – This is Louise’s most famous book. This looks at the medical side effects to signpost the potential trigger causes.
- Brandon Bays: The Journey - does it via guided meditation to identify potential triggers
- Dolores Cannon’s: quantum-healing technique - whilst I've not experienced this, I do know one of Dolores’ qualified quantum healers and the methodology appears similar to Brandon’s. The big difference however, with Dolores’ technique is the potential to tap into unresolved past life triggers, which are manifesting in this lifetime.
- Marvin Oka and Grant Soosalu's: mBraining - this is perhaps more akin to Brandon's journey as this too does not have predetermined intended outcomes. The coachee goes where they need to go to identify the trigger, which is often a surprise where the coachee goes. However the difference with mBraining to the Journey is the utilisation and alignment of the multiple brains/neural networks which have different characteristics.
From experience I can categorically confirm mBraining can have a physiological effect on a person's body very quickly, within a matter of hours, once they have identified a trigger/unresolved problem. By no means are there instant physical changes in healing. It depends on how the coachee handles and comes to terms with the trigger event. This may require the coachee to work through it with an experienced mBit coach or work on it on his or her own.
- http://www.amazon.co.uk/You-Can-Heal-Your-Life/dp/0937611018/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1400280571&sr=8-1&keywords=you+can+heal+your+lifeLouise Hay – You Can Heal Your Life
- http://www.thejourney.com/Brandon Bays – The Journey
- http://www.dolorescannon.comDolores Cannon – Quantum Healing
- http://www.mbraining.com/Marvin Oka and Grant Soosalu – mBraining
- You Can Heal Your Life - the movie http://vimeo.com/92267158
Louise Hay - You can heal your life